All InfiniteRule Security Hitch Locks and Locking Pins provide peace of mind when towing, as well as antitheft protection for your Hooks, Shackles and Accessories. The innovative design, which is made right here in the USA, is carefully and meticulously manufactured by our experts in our very own facility. Each piece is inspected for any imperfections to ensure ease of use, durability, and reliability. InfiniteRule’s unique internal turn key locking mechanism allows for easy access and use on ANY Trailer Hitch, Receiver, Shackles and Hooks. All of InfiniteRule’s products are made with countless hours of dedication and passion to ensure all of your trailer, towing, and off-road needs are kept safe. Backed by a Limited 1-year Warranty.
- 2″ Receiver – Class III & IV
* Does NOT fit 2015 and newer Toyota vehicles. Use Model No. 61072.
- NOTICE!!! Model No. 61071 for 2″ Receiver – Class III, IV Hitch Lock, Will NOT fit on double walled receiver tubes, and most Toyota late model vehicles 2015 and newer. Please verify your receivers dimensions before purchasing. Use Model No. (61072) with the 2″ & 2-1/2″ Receiver – Class III, IV, V instead.
- PROTECTS your vehicle’s investment. Stylish design, reliably keeps your Receiver, Trailer Hitch and Off-road Accessories secure. These pins are structurally and functionally sound, enabling you to use them for any job you could think of.
- Weatherproof Cap protects the keyhole by keeping water, grime, and dirt out of the locking mechanism to ensure years of use.
- Durable yet sleek design constructed from high strength Stainless Steel, to prevent rusting and allow for reliable security.
- 21,000 lb Rating
- Made in the USA by InfiniteRule Security, Inc.